Wednesday, January 20, 2016

day 3 - Paris Syndrome


Sol and Luke gave us the writing prompt: Paris Syndrome. 

I compared last year's class with my dead ex-wife.


We talked briefly about Sundance, Journals, The Class Journal, how we only have 45 days, Blogs, the book we're going to publish, comments, creative writing 1, projects, residency, and how we all just need to embrace the mess. 

Class Journal: Brooklyn

Friday's Prompt: Malia and Lauren

Please leave a comment and tell everyone hello. 

15 comments:

  1. There's so much to say. I'm excited about this class. I know it's crazy right now. I promise, things will begin to take form soon.

    Right now, just worry about this:
    Sundance on Tuesday
    Blog Post due on Sunday (intro or smoke or Paris Syndrome or whatever)
    Bring your journal to class

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. What the crap? You're graduating early?

      Delete
    2. Yes. But I might still try to come to this class fourth term if you'll have me.

      Delete
    3. plz don't graduate early bc skool is phun

      Delete
    4. @Clarissa: Uh, yeah. (Sarcastic in a good way.)

      Delete
  3. Hullo my name is Sol and anything you say to me is fair game for a movie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. make a movie of my lyfe bc

      waterbottle dreams can become a reality

      Delete
  4. this is space cadet zac, do you copy?

    (I made a new blog because I didn't like my other one as much. and id rather use my real name, over my pen name. Hope you understand).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Szia! hello in Hungarian. Hey nelson, could you update my name on your blog. It says that I posted 4 months ago..

    ReplyDelete