Friday, February 26, 2016

day 16 - Oscars Preview



Oscars on Sunday.

Submit Picks here.

View Picks here.

Live Chat NOW.

On Netflix:
Winter on Fire - Ukraine's Fight for Freedom
What Happened, Miss Simone?
World of Tomorrow
And The Oscar Goes To...

On YouTube:
Oscars Commercial - We All Dream In Gold
Oscars 2015 Opening Song
Oscars - Advice for Screenwriters
Oscars - What's your favorite line from a movie?
Jim Carrey 1999 Presenter
ET Best Oscar Moments
Graham Moore's 2015 speech
Golden Globes - Ryan Gosling and Brad Pitt
Her - from Sol's Blog
Roberto Benigni
Jim Carrey - 2016 Golden Globes

11 comments:

  1. For real. Submit your picks online.

    We're playing for points.

    1st place: 20 points
    2nd place: 15 points
    3rd place: 10 points
    4th place: 10 points
    5th place: 10 points
    Last place: 10 points
    *Must fill out picks to be eligible for points.

    ReplyDelete
  2. is there a way I could get any pictures you took today? either through email or you posting them on here or something like that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought I took more. I put them all on here.

      Delete
  3. Fighting myself b/c I just ended up picking my favorites instead of the ones that will probably actually win #help

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gotta do the research. Listen to the experts, not your heart.

      Delete
  4. I've never been excited for the Oscars before, but that's pretty much all I can think about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! Hey! Before I forget, is there any chance you'll be putting up what our survey results / who we thought would win on the website or something before the Oscars start? I don't know about the rest of the class but I've got a really bad memory and can't help but hope that might be a thing o.o

      Delete
    2. Yes. You'll be able to see your picks and everyone else's.

      Delete